ARTIFICIAL VISION SYSTEMS
LogisticPool Ltd develops Artificial Vision Systems for automated inspection, in-line control and robot guidance.
We use the best available technological approach to satisfy the users requirements developing :
Vision systems based on standard programmable and configurable frame grabbing boards
Vision systems based on intelligent video cameras with integrated DSP
Vision systems for robot guidance
3D analysis software
Integration with existing line control systems
We have developed Artificial Vision System solutions for various kind of business, some of them are:
Pharma: - Dimensional and integrity check of bottles or ampoules and of their liquid contents
- Check for integrity of medicine blisters
Food: - Check for integrity of sealing package.
- One vision system for the automatic classification of the half-bodies of cows in slaughterhouses based on 3D profile detection and color / surface analisys
Textile: - One automatic station for verification of compliance of spools of yarn to spool dimensional and specific yarn defect user specifications
- Check for presence of defects in the texture of fabrics.
Beverage: - Bottle inspection in boxes (number, integrity, layout)
Automotive: - Multiple auto body detection for printing and surface treatment system guidance
- Check for correct skid hold of auto body
Industry: - Code, Bar Code, Data Matrix Code reading (OCR/OCV)
- Inspection of contents of shipping boxes for matching the shipment documents
Glass: - Automatic system for the capacity control of bottles
- On line system for serigraphy check on fragrance bottles
Semiconductor: - Check for uniform adhesive distribution on silicon slices